Monday, February 25, 2013

My Wedding Registry: Drink-ware...


As you know by now, I am engaged and as a home decor lover, I am going crazy happy with my wedding registry. I wish I could register at every store, but since that is not possible, well it is but that would actually be crazy. I am sticking to 3-5 stores, yup that many, but mainly 3. So let me share what I chose and what I would love to choose. 
Lets start with everything drink-ware...











So that's that, do you like what I chose? 
Am I on the right track of having a cool and stylish home? 
Everybody has their unique style and I had to really restrain myself from adding a ton of more things to the list... 
I'll show you later what I am talking about $.

Have a lovely Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...